Not Logged In

Login | Register

About Me

Color
Black
Sex
male
Date of birth
22 oct 2015
Land of birth
IE Ireland
Land of standing
IE Ireland
Racing Name
Vigorous Bocko
Ear mark
QP DQV
Studbook
Mr. Ronny Wuyts
Family tree & race history
Here

All information from the excellent Greyhound-data.com

Bocko

male, 4 years old, Black

Added by LadyVictoria

Updated: Wednesday 14 Aug

Bocko has had 0 cuddles today (9 all together).
If you register or login, you can give him a cuddle too!

Discussions

You can join in the discussion by logging in or registering for the site.

by Shanesmum

Tuesday 13 Aug 17:04



Oh Bocko this is just the best news - well done. Goodness me - our lovely black boys are really coming into their own now, how fabulous. xxx

7 others liked this

by rubytwoshoes

Tuesday 13 Aug 10:43



So delighted for this lovely, patient boy. Well done and enjoy. Xxxx

6 others liked this

by helenanddave

Tuesday 13 Aug 09:25



Gosh - another red sign!. Fabulous news Bocko. Xx

6 others liked this

by LM

Monday 12 Aug 23:08



Wow Bocko! I am SO happy for you. Following in the footsteps of Robbie and Eric. Let's hope this momentum keeps up. Be good in your new home sweetheart and enjoy your retirement. x

6 others liked this

by sirenmelody

Monday 12 Aug 20:48



My bronking Bocko!!!! Congratulations & celebrations! You have been a pleasure to walk and a lovely friendly boy. Go be happy. I hope you have a lovely home to look forward to. Xx

7 others liked this

by shanishoo

Monday 12 Aug 19:58



Wow, another gorgeous hound reserved, well done Bocko and we'll done Daybreaks xxxxxx

7 others liked this

by Stevie,Sarah,Willow&Max'smom

Monday 12 Aug 19:52



Bocko, you worked your magic, finally a well deserved red sign.

7 others liked this

by jetlucy

Monday 12 Aug 18:29



Yay well done bocko!xxx

7 others liked this

by LadyVictoria

Friday 09 Aug 00:09



Sara's Dad, Steve came in with Louis (Border Collie) this morning. Bocko met Louis and was great with him! He really is such a lovely lad and will be a great friend to the lucky family who gets to take him home. Xxx

11 others liked this

by Liz_beth

Thursday 08 Aug 15:59



I walked Bocko today. Walked calmly by my side. Such a handsome boy too x

6 others liked this

by Jess&Tilly

Sunday 28 Jul 16:11



Bocko was a good boy at Brueton today, he walked passed various dogs with little interest! X

11 others liked this

by bluesfan

Wednesday 10 Jul 21:29



An absolute pleasure to walk with this lovely happy and friendly boy. A really hope that he finds his forever home soon. A big cuddle for you today Bocko. xxx

7 others liked this

by shanishoo

Thursday 04 Jul 19:00



Aw, how can anybody resist Bocko, that top photo with his toy is just adorable xxxx

5 others liked this

by jetlucy

Thursday 04 Jul 18:08



Oh bocko what a beautiful photo of you and your baby! Must say i thought what a stunner you were when i saw you Sunday xxx

5 others liked this

by Liz_beth

Sunday 16 Jun 21:52



Bocko earnt a trip out to Sheldon Country Park today by being rather noisy in his kennel! As Jo wanted to reach the end of the day with her ability to hear in tact, I offered to take him off her hands for a few hours! He jumped in the car happily and lay down quickly. Once at the park, I didn't hear a peep out of him. He started quite strongly in the lead but calmed down quickly. He was well behaved around other breeds and didn't even flinch when a staffie jumped up him (several times!!).He wasn't so keen to jump back in the car at the end, but I guess he knew his adventure was over for the day. He's a very handsome boy xx

11 others liked this

by Lewisfuggie

Sunday 09 Jun 14:53



Bocko came with me on the Great Global Greyhound Walk... He was a little excited at first but once in the car settled extremely well (jumped in himself and lay down)... He was strong on lead at beginning of walk, but very settled after 10 mins with no further pulling, he was fab with all the other breeds of dogs running on and off lead around him, ignoring 90% of them even when up close... The other 10% was just an ear lift, to say "what's that". He crashed on his bed on return. X

9 others liked this

by rubytwoshoes

Thursday 23 May 15:21



Bocko walked really well on his lead this afternoon. He is a friendly boy who enjoys having his ears rubbed.and I think he will a super pet for some lucky family. Xxx

7 others liked this

by LadyVictoria

Wednesday 22 May 12:10



Another cuddle for Bocko today, he has discovered his bed is far more comfy than the floor! :)) Xxx

8 others liked this

by LadyVictoria

Monday 20 May 22:52



Bocko is a very handsome boy! Xxx

5 others liked this

by shanishoo

Monday 20 May 17:50



Very cute xxx

5 others liked this