Terms and Conditions
- You are solely responsible for any activity that occurs under your nickname, and any content that you add to the site.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other users.
- You may not use the this service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You must not modify, adapt, hack, or impersonate this website.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email to other members.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature
- You must not violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your account. While we prohibit such conduct and content on the site, you understand and agree that we cannot be responsible for the content posted and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the this service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.
- While we aim to make sure that we keep the list of dogs in our care up-to-date, we cannot be held responsible should you incurr any losses based on our information.
- All notes and guidance relating to a dog are based on observations made by RGT volunteers over a limited amount of time.
- Perry Barr Retired Greyhound Trust is a branch of the Retired Greyhound trust, a registered charity with the number 269668